Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Christmas in L.A.

One of the busiest airports in the world.
  
Arriving in LA didn't seem much of a hassle for me and my dad even though it was the 23rd of December. Coming from Seattle, I love California's sun and hot weather. ☀ 
Waiting for Tito Mike to pick us up.



Meeting my (dad's) relatives for the first time! 
I apologize for not having enough photos about the whole celebration. I didn't realize I was going to blog about it anyway. ;))
Christmas, that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it's like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting or of prayer, but it will always be a day of remembrance.
A day in which we think of everything and everyone we have ever loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment